- Class Room:
Creating a safe, positive classroom environment is basis of effective teaching and learning.
All the classrooms at BNCET campus are spacious and air-conditioned. They provide the most conducive environment for dynamic and focused discussions. Classrooms at BNCET have been designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented with integrated audio-visual teaching aids for lectures, presentations.
Through laboratory experiences students actively involved in the learning process. BNCET has well equipped laboratories for different streams. Students become friendly by the latest equipment’s and instruments available for experimentation. Laboratory classes can be used by any instructor who wishes to create an environment where students are physically engaged with concepts in the field through active experimentation and exploration.
Through the laboratory experience students can do the following:
- Develop deeper understanding of concepts.
- Experience phenomena directly.
- Connect book knowledge to real-world applications.
- Apply concepts to new situations and solve authentic problems.
- Develop thinking skills (critical, quantitative, and qualitative).
- Develop data analysis skills.
- Develop experimental skills (e.g., design, observation, and use of equipment).
- Develop communication skills, including those involved in working in groups.
- Develop an appreciation for research in the field.
BNCET has well equipped laboratories for different streams such as:
- Microprocessor lab,
- Control System Lab,
- Communication Systems Lab,
- Telecommunication Networks Lab,
- VLSI Design Lab,
- Digital Signal Processing Lab,
- Microwave Engineering Lab,
- Radar & Satellite Communications Lab,
- Digital Image Processing Lab,
- Articial Intelligence Lab,
- UNIX Lab,
- Software Project Planning & Management Lab,
- Mechanics of Solids & Fluids Lab,
- Kinematics & Dynamics of Machines Lab,
- Manufacturing Machines Lab,
- Electrical Machines Lab,
- Machine Design Lab. I, Metrology Lab,
- Measurements & Controls Lab,
- Fluid Power Systems Lab,
- Metal Cutting & Tool Design Lab,
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Lab,
- Civil Engineering Drawing Lab,
- Material Testing Lab,
- Surveying lab and Hydraulic Machines Lab among others.
- Biotech lab